Friday, January 09, 2009

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!

Yesterday I was feeling sorry for myself and I remember these old worlds my dad you to say to me back in the day...

"Shit or get off the pot" is a common English language colloquial expression, used to imply a person should follow up their stated intentions, with action. It is also used to urge someone to complete a task with a greater degree of efficiency or timeliness than is observed at the time the expression is used.

For some reason this morning, I had remembered him telling me this and it helps!


TGIF!

1 comment:

MTB Girl said...

Why in the WORLD would you feel sorry for yourself? You are healthy, you have a job, you have a nice house, wonderful friends and family, a great body, a wonderful husband. . . . what is there to feel sorry for yourself about???