Monday, September 03, 2007

Awesome Weekend for Riding

Heading to the Fashionable East side for a spin along
the Lake Front.
Looking South it appears they are adding more
condos off Water Street. Who's moving to Milwuakee anyway?

Just off the exit of Lincoln Memorial Drive stands
the Milwaukee Art Museum's Santiago Calatrava addition.


Parked the car at Lake Park my favorite place. This is where Ty and I
tied the knot.



The view from Lake Park looking east over Lake Michigan




My favorite shoes





My favorite socks to go with my pink riding top.

Everyone is out enjoying the great Holiday

Beach Volley Ball

More cyclists riding the sidewalks??? Must be
new to riding.

Heading home on 794 in all this construction
is not too bad and they are really making progress
on these bridges. Some of these bridges over the Marquette interchange
are really, really high, yikes!
That is the top of Marquette Hall and that bridge is
just about as high as the 20-something floor building.












2 comments:

Ronsta, said...

Nice tour of the lakefront!

But whats with all the driving?
This Fall I'm thinking of a taking ride from the southside to the northside along the lake, starting from Waukesha, of course.

I'll let ya know when I'm dropping by..

Christine said...

Ty did the 4 hour route out to Grafton and then met me at Lake Park. I opted for a quickie 1.5.