Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunburst Fun



Photo courtesy of RUSTY


Four laps of nice rolling grassy terrain with one big wicked heart pounding climb equals a really super fast course for practicing my cornering skills. Loved it! Kudos's to you chicks who did Ore to Shore and then showed up at the Kewaskum start, nice work!

Photo courtesy of NACHOBAR

What was going on at the Alterra tent? I never saw so many peeps cheering on our team. They must of been giving out free beer ;-) Thanks Greg for the hand ups and the spank! No doubt about it Team Alterra Rocks!





2 comments:

Dano said...

Sounds like fun was had by everyone!

Thanks for the special linkage!

But I'm home now.....

Sarah Lukas said...

way to go this weekend! You really did great. And I loved passing by your team tent because I knew they'd be super enthusiastic!