Sunday, November 04, 2007

Big City Life

Friday night cocktail Party/Silpada Jewelry Party at my home. My sister-in-law sells this stuff on the side and this is the second party I had for her. It was a nice to see friends and get together on a social note. I personally don't wear too much jewelry but some of this stuff was pretty cool.



Of course we had plenty of vino


Lana, Jennifer and Tina


My nephew and niece , Max and Karissa


Karissa is getting pretty tall for only 10



Saturday afternoon Tyrine did a beautiful ride on the Tosa Trails with a few peeps. We even hit the UPS Trails which were fun once you got through the tore up sections. We really have lucked out with great trail riding lately. I have not mustered up the energy to do a cross race yet. I have intentions on going but then find other interesting things to do or I just don't plan right. I wanted to do Saturday's Polska Cross Race but I did not eat dinner the night before, slept in late and when I realized it was time to get ready, it was too late. Looks like a few peeps did quite well this past weekend at the cross races.



Saturday night we were invited to a Partaay at Claire's on the fashionable east side for dinner, drinks and good conversation. Interesting building she resides in, very art deco or should I say Art Nouveau.



This is Claire's view when she rides the trainer, pretty cool.


Scrumptious dinner


Yummy, fresh, authentic salsa



Hokie Pokie





and ice cream for desert!





























1 comment:

Sarah Lukas said...

Mmm Mexican! Oh my gosh, that looks so good...!!