Sunday, November 11, 2007

Best Riding Buds

Saturday I had to get out and ride hard since I did not make it to the Iceman race. I met up with the Alterra Gang at the New Alterra Coffee Shop on North Ave in Tosa by 10:00AM. The coffee shop is just ten minutes down the road from my home and I was excited to hammer it all the way there. I just bought a new IPOD shuffle for riding and the little F***** is great! I can't believe how many songs it can hold and how LOUD I can crank it, PERFECT! Anyway... I forget what fun it is to ride with some of the boys and what a good workout I get. It felt good to hammer it through the trails and chase the boys, I swear my heart rate was busting in the 180's and it was sweet!
Perfect trail conditions continue, who's complaining?


Nice and soft, perfect for practice



Can you believe Wisconsin still has green trees in the middle of November?




New team member Greg


New Team member Brandon



Return from the Dark Side, New Team member Angie







New Team member
Miss Buckette
she's a real mountain biking mama

No comments: