Thursday, February 19, 2009

Looking for a Single Speed Bike out there...

I have a close friend who is looking for the following type of bike, any of you peeps got the goods?

Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a single-speed. I do have one currently, but it's a franken bike and I am actually looking for a true single-speed. Not looking for any one-off kind, just a basic SS. Like a SASS or a RIG, something along those lines. Preferably a 29er, but will look at everything. My ballpark would be $600 or less. I'm 5'10" so I'm guessing 17.5" - 19.5" although, I'm pretty sure I'm most comfortable on a 17.5" bike.

Give me a shout!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
What Do I Feel Like Riding today? said...

I have a lightly upgraded Redline Monocog 29er I'd sell for that price

What Do I Feel Like Riding today? said...

its a 17.5 which for a 29er @ 5'10" should be spot on.

Jesse said...

http://titletownflyersgarage.blogspot.com/

i see there is a 17.5" RIG listed in the Titletown Flyers' Garage...