Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Up date on girls ride Saturday Morning

So far the Tosa trails are in good shape despite the snow. I hope to get the latest update from Bubba as to how it might look for Saturday morning. I will update you all with a special e-mail. This will be the meeting place just off the parkway. You know where to find the address, I will not post it here. I am excited to hit the trails and have some fun practicing my balance and controlled wipe outs. Make sure your dressed warm and have tires appropriate for conditions. I should talk. Oh yea, don't bring a bike that is not working properly, it can ruin your day.

What kind of tires are good in the snow anyway? I would love to hear suggestions!

5 comments:

Sue Dionne said...

Is it spring yet?? After 7 hrs of snow removal on Sun & Mon I am ready for spring! May be easier to bike as well. Glad to see you folks down south were blessed with snow as well! Stay Warm and have a safe ride!

sugs said...

Snow tires...just don't use much air. Take you body weight and subtract whatever # is needed to get you into the 20 something psi range.

Christine said...

Thanks! I hope it is not muddy because I am going to take out the good bike. I can't seem to get comfortable riding anything else.

Jim G said...

Big fat ones.

Russell said...

Big, Fat Tires with loooooow pressure. Tread is not important.

Don't use your good bike, or it won't be your good bike for long.