Monday, June 11, 2007

What a ride!

I am very excited about my new mountain bike and boy does he ride super smooth. I took him out for the second time yesterday at the South Kettles for a spin and I had a blast. The bike corners like a dream which will definitely help me. I never experienced disk breaks before and they are super great and not so touchy grabby like regular breaks, I'm hooked! He handles really nice in the sand, I don't seem to sink, he just glides right over the stuff. I did the blue loop pretty hard to test him out, and for the first time I did not have the numbness in my lower back after all those rocky bumps. The best part, he climbs like a dream, nice and stiff just like my road bike but better. It feels like I get more out of my pedal stroke and power on the hill climbs then the sagging feel with the old rear FOX shock. What a delight! Well worth it! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

4 comments:

Dano said...

How do you know the bike is a "he"?

I think my bikes a "she" but I cant really tell.

Cuz I would never ride a "he".
:-)

Dano said...

Oh, and I forgot to say..

"nice ride!"

Christine said...

I would never ride a she, that is unless I were into that kinda thing. LOL or maybe...

Dano said...

I guess you cant tell by looking at them, but only if it feels right riding them.

And just hope its the one you think it is....