Monday, June 25, 2007

Catching up


This was a great weekend with pleasant riding weather. We finally managed to clean the yard up and trim more shrubs and plant more perennials. We still have brush left over from the tree trim before Memorial Day that the city has not picked up yet. They told us it needs to be less than 4 cubic feet. So Captain got together with the neighbors and they agreed for us to split the brush up between houses and create separate piles, all less than 4 cubic feet, HA! We then went to Hector's on Friday night to celebrate with the neighbors our devilish trick.

Saturday came and flew by and of course we don't time manage well and ended up missing half the party over at Tony and Ulla's because we left for our bike ride too late that afternoon. We did manage to make it for dessert. Ulla had some yummy chocolate log cake and I think everyone had seconds, except me. I at least have will power and know that stuff will kill ya :-) I brought the camera hoping to get some shots of my nephew Frankie, but he went to bed at 7:00Pm before we arrived. I got to sneak a peak while he was sleeping, oh boy had he grown. I can't wait till his 1st Birthday Party in July.



We are so busy that sometimes we forget the most important people, so we decided to have Mom over for dinner last night. Which made for the perfect ending to a perfect weekend.

No comments: