Saturday, June 09, 2007

My New Boy Friend

I promise to treat him well and ride him hard even when I
am tired or have a headache.
Thanks again to Allen at Ben's Cycle who spent time with a detailed assessment
and adjusting my
bike to fit me just right.

I can't wait to take him out for a test drive at Crystal Ridge.

The Alterra team will be out at Crystal Ridge today to start working on trail maintenance for the up coming Alterra Coffee Bean Classic Race in August. Grab a shovel and some weed whacker's and join us today at 10:00 AM!

Tomorrows agenda:

Sunday June10Th

Southern Kettles at 11:00 AM

8 comments:

Jay said...

The bike looked great and if you get sick of him Nate will take it out for a beating.

Anonymous said...

I'm very disappointed....I thought I was your new boyfriend!?

MTB Girl said...

OOOOohhh. He's pretty. What's his name? :-)

Christine said...

Good question. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that's a great bike!!! I'm jealous.

bubba said...

Congrats....Do something nice for Ty as I'm sure he's feeling a bit inadequate right about now.

I would suggest the name "Bubba", but that would imply it was slightly.....heavy.

Christine said...

We did not forget about TY, ask him what new girlfriend he is getting.

Anonymous said...

NICE PURCHASE!! I'm jealous. I'm glad to hear HE rides so smooth..So who's the lucky new girlfriend Ty?