Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ALTERRA GROUP RIDE E-MAIL LIST

Ride hard, ride fast, ride Alterra!
Just want to let everyone know that the Alterra website now has a page listed for our friends to sign up for group rides. Just click on the above link and it will take you to the web page of Alterra where you can sign up.

I think this is a great feature and I hope you all join in on some of our rides. My favorite is the Thursday night rides leaving from Alterra Coffee on Prospect Ave in Milwaukee. Thursday night road rides should be starting soon so don't' be left out, sign up now!

We usually split up in two groups, A group and B group. (A) group is fast, pace usually in the 20's MPH Zone and the B Group is usually in the high teens, low 20's MPH.
We have a variety of group rides throughout the season, and not only road rides but Mountain Bike rides as well.

6 comments:

Dano said...

I like coffee.

MTB Girl said...

Thanks Christine. I'm now "on the list". :-)

bubba said...

I signed up too. I just didn't know what to put in nickname space.

Christine said...

It's great you guys are interested in riding with us. I think it will spice things up a bit. Maybe we can convert you all to the Alterra team.

Iguana said...

I agree, that's a good idea. It will make the team rides bigger and more fun.

bubba said...

I get mistaken for that Phillips guy every time I'm on my bike already...
Put me in an Alterra kit and they will never be able to tell us apart.