Saturday, February 17, 2007

Mixing it up

Duckette photo
Time for a new camera

Buckette


Anna and Chris



Recovery time at Whole Foods




Today the training plan called for a group ride so we joined in with the Alterra gang at Crank Daddy's. This sure beats my rides at home looking out the window to my back yard watching the squirrels. Instead, I had to look at Duckett's rear end today as he blocked my view of the computrainer screen, but I got some good drafting. Thank goodness the big screen TV was above his head or it would of been another boring ride for me. Thanks Greg for taking the lovely shot of me, then again I guess you owe me one. It was nice seeing everyone again and I look forward to Spring time training! Next week I here 40 degrees, YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
44 miles
Average power 120
average speed 15 mph
average cadence 80
calories?????? Captain's watch interferes with mine, it went ballistic so I shut it off. Probably 2000 or so.
quads started to burn towards the end

1 comment:

MTB Girl said...

Looks like fun! I ended my recovery week with a Saturday COMPLETELY OFF. :-)