Sunday, November 02, 2008

Kletsch Cross

I finally pulled out the new Cross Bike from last year that I never raced and got my lazy arse to the show. It was a beautiful fall day and it was great to see a lot of familiar faces. Team Polska put on a fun race.
I think this was my final lap and I requested the band to play Taps for me. I thought this would be appropriate since I would be rolling in DEAD LAST! Don't worry, this motivates me even more to come back for more PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Melcher keeping the heat on for the entire race


Holly Rockin as usual



The PRO start with Marko incognito




The battle begins up the steep polish hill





Kevin making his way towards the front


Jeremy climbing like a goat



Ronsta and Jerry in hot pursuit





The tables soon turn





My camera chip was full at this point and this was the final picture for pretty much the rest of the race with Matter keeping the heat on Marko. It was a very exciting race to watch. I can't wait for ICEMAN and all the action. For once this year I will be able to watch the pros come in and snap shots of the finish. SWEET!



Race pics here

1 comment:

Sarah Lukas said...

awesome pictures!! they are great