Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mother Nature

My favorite part of the woods. It always smells so good riding through here.








E, Ty and I set off for South Kettle's to ride today. Should of, could of, would of, if we would get our rears in gear and left at a decent time this morning we could of got in a better ride then a slippery wet one. Somehow it is easier to say it when making plans to go ride, that we will all be up and ready to go by 7 AM, right! I ran into Holly out in the parking lot, while she was waiting for her friend to arrive. We started to ride the first lap together. Somewhere before the blue loop she disappeared. I must of dropped her:) I wish, she must of went off to the white loop to meet her friend. Everyone had intentions today to do the connector to Emma, but that I guess, did not happen. We got hit with a down pour 1/2 the way through the first lap of the blue. The trails are wicked fast with some new cut tight single track that was really fun. The rain was making the rocks slimy but the trail itself was OK. The boys wanted to continue to ride in the rain but I bailed. There is something chilling about riding in the rain when it is 60 something compared to a 80 degree day. Anyway we had fun while it lasted.





No comments: